Homemade Burgertown is a family-owned restaurant located in the small town of Sandpoint, Idaho. The restaurant is known for its delicious homemade burgers, fries, and shakes. The burgers are made from fresh, locally sourced beef and are cooked to perfection. The fries are hand-cut and cooked in a special blend of spices and herbs. The milkshakes are made with real ice cream and topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
The atmosphere at Homemade Burgertown is warm and inviting. The walls are decorated with local art, and the tables are covered with checkered cloths. The restaurant has an old-fashioned feel, with a jukebox playing classic rock and roll tunes.
The staff at Homemade Burgertown is friendly and welcoming. They are always willing to help customers with their orders and answer any questions they may have. The restaurant also has a small, outdoor seating area where customers can enjoy their meals while taking in the beauty of the Idaho landscape.
Homemade Burgertown is the perfect place to enjoy an old-fashioned burger, fries, and milkshake. The burgers are juicy and delicious, the fries are crispy and flavorful, and the milkshakes are thick and creamy. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a full-on meal, Homemade Burgertown has something for everyone.
Burgertown is an American classic. It is a simple, delicious and easy to make burger recipe that is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
4 hamburger buns
4 slices American cheese
1. Preheat a skillet over mediumhigh heat.
2. Add the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is cooked through and no pink remains.
3. Divide the beef mixture into 4 equal portions and form each portion into a patty.
4. Place the patties on the preheated skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Flip each patty and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the desired doneness is reached.
5. Place a slice of cheese on each patty. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for 1 minute, or until the cheese is melted.
6. Serve the cheeseburgers on the hamburger buns. Enjoy!