Why You’ll Love These Butterscotch Crunchies
- They are so easy to make and everyone loves these sweet treats during the holidays.
- They only take 3-ingredients to make, plus candied sprinkles.
- And, they are a quick and simple holiday recipe that is great for cookie exchange parties, potlucks or to add to the holiday dessert menu.
Butterscotch Crunchies Ingredients
- Butterscotch Morsels
- Peanut Butter
- Corn flakes
How To Make Butterscotch Crunchies
The smell of these crunchies and the aroma while mixing the two ingredients together, brings many wonderful memories of the holidays for our family. These are super simple to make. Just melt your butterscotch morsels, stir in the peanut butter, then once melted, add in the corn flakes. That’s it!
Try These Delicious Crunchies Today
These butterscotch crunchies are a family tradition and are super easy to make. This is a fun recipe for the kids to help with. It’s always fun decorating these with all the different holiday candied sprinkles.
These delicious butterscotch crunchies are always a favorite during the holiday season. Made with just 3-ingredients, butterscotch morsels, peanut butter and corn flakes. That is it! Super easy, super delicious and great for holiday parties, potlucks, or a midday snack.
Prep Time 5 mins
- 11 ounce Butterscotch Morsels
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 4 cups Corn flakes
- In a large pan, melt butterscotch morsels over low heat.
- Add peanut butter, stir well. Continue cooking over low heat until melted and blended well.
- Remove from heat. Add corn flakes and mix until well coated.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Drop by spoonful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Optional, top with festive/seasonal sprinkles.
- Put in fridge until chilled about 30-45 minutes.
- Once chilled, remove from fridge.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container with wax paper between each layer of crunchies.
Nutritional values are approximate.
Please note that these values can change with different brands and any modifications made to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements.
Calories: 100kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 2gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 108mgPotassium: 39mgFiber: 0.4gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 96IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg