This is super good served warm with vanilla ice cream on top. The crunchiness around the edges tastes so good when combined with the ice cream. This is loaded with lots of apples and pecans which makes up a great, quick, Fall dessert.
Apple Pecan Bake
This apple pecan bake is an absolutely delicious apple dessert recipe loaded with chopped apples, chopped pecans, baked to perfection and is amazing serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Prep Time 15 mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ cups light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups apples chopped, peeled (I used Granny Smith)
- 2 cups pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until blended.
- Add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, salt until well combined.
- Stir in apple and pecans.
- Add to a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Calories: 560kcalCarbohydrates: 81gProtein: 7gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 607mgPotassium: 299mgFiber: 5gSugar: 59gVitamin A: 121IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 86mgIron: 3mg